Going above and beyond
for our team.
Trip Support Coordinator
Join Our Team as a Trip Support Coordinator at Sky Quest!
Are you ready to embark on a journey in the aviation industry? Sky Quest, a distinguished leader in aircraft management and charter services, invites you to be a part of our accomplished team. As a Trip Support Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring seamless travel experiences for our esteemed pilots, passengers, and clients.
At Sky Quest, excellence isn’t just a goal; it’s a tradition. With a legacy of being voted a Top Workplace for seven consecutive years, we take pride in managing a fleet of 24 private jets and maintaining the highest standards of quality in the industry.
Role Overview: Trip Support Coordinator
As a Trip Support Coordinator, you’ll be a crucial link in the chain of ensuring safe, efficient, and enjoyable travel. Your role will encompass coordinating logistics, adhering to regulations, and providing top-notch customer service. From arranging catering to assisting with ground transportation, your attention to detail and commitment to quality will set the tone for exceptional journeys.
- Manage logistics of trips for aircraft owners and charter clients
- Coordinate catering services to elevate in-flight experiences.
- Arrange rental vehicles and driver services for upcoming and active flights.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and crew acknowledgments.
- Maintain clear communication channels, sharing trip details with clients.
- Monitor weather conditions for potential travel disruptions.
- Provide real-time flight updates to passengers, maintaining peace of mind. Collaborate with the Ground Support Team on various operational aspects.
- Extend a warm welcome to passengers at Cleveland Hopkins Airport.
- A minimum of one year in aviation or related fields is essential.
- Exposure to international operations is advantageous.
- Thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment is your forte.
- Exceptional communication skills are second nature to you.
- Your ability to maintain positivity in both team and individual settings stands out.
- Customer service excellence drives your professional ethos.
- Wednesday through Saturday: 11 am – 7 pm
- On-call duty once a week (Saturday)
- Flexibility to accommodate varying schedules, including evenings and weekends.
- Proficiency in multitasking and managing assignments effectively. Detail-oriented approach to ensure accuracy in all tasks.
- Strong customer focus, both in person and over the phone.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Chrome. Familiarity with tools like Slack, Asana, or equivalent project management software.
In line with airport security regulations and protocols, successful completion of TSA security background checks is a requirement for the Ground Security Coordinator position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cleveland, OH 44135: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Aviation: 1 year (Required)
- In person
Lear 40/45 - First Officer or Captain
Sky Quest is actively recruiting a LR-40 First Officer or Captain to attend a confirmed Part 135 re-qualification course at CAE DFW November 14, 2022.
Sky Quest is a stable (in business over 20 years) and growing charter/management company in Cleveland, OH. We offer competitive salaries and benefits with flexible scheduling, guaranteed days off, and opportunities for additional compensation (paid holidays, overtime and pop-up pay). Apply today to be a part of a team that understands work / life balance and is committed to providing exceptional customer service to our diverse clientele.
To be considered for this position you must hold a LR-45 type rating but need not be current. A competitive SIC candidate will have 1500 total time, an ATP and previous Part 91 or 135 experience. A competitive PIC should have 2500 total, 1500 multi, 1000 turbine and previous part 135 experience. This position is based in Cleveland, OH.
- Competitive salaries with annual increases
- 12 duty periods on average per month
- Guaranteed days off
- No “on-call” scheduling
- 401k with 100% match up to 6%, 150% after 5 years
- Profit sharing
- 14 days of vacation; 21 days after 5 years; 28 days after 10 years
- Company paid ATP CTP
- Medical and dental insurance (75% paid)
The Senior Accountant should have a broad knowledge of accounting principles and procedures. He or she is responsible for conducting important phases of the company’s accounting work. The Senior Accountant should show commitment and initiative toward ensuring that the company’s financial information is accurately reported and that the tax and reporting deadlines are met. He or she must be able to apply accounting principles to the company’s business matters. The Senior Accountant will prepare trial balances, financial statements and other reports as needed. He or she will assist in the development and implementation of financial policies and practices, which will establish consistency and compliance with generally accepted accounting procedures (GAAP).
Qualifications, Skills, Abilities
- Minimum 3-5 years accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and best practices in accounting.
- Prior experience with QuickBooks preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Project work management software (Asana preferred), Slack, Outlook, Google Workplace.
- Ability to analyze problems, gather information, assess alternatives, and develop solutions.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated to follow-up and follow through with tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage space, files, paper, and data to ensure efficient access to documentation.
- Maintain professional conduct, attitude and appearance at all times.
To see a full list of duties & responsibilities for this role, please click here.
Sky Quest, one of the largest aircraft management and charter companies in the country, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio employs a staff of more than 100+ professionals consisting of pilots, aircraft technicians, schedulers, office & ground support team members. Voted a Top Workplace for six consecutive years, Sky Quest’s success can be attributed to its talented and dedicated team members who are committed to providing exceptional world class service focused on Safety, Service and Professionalism.
We’re always looking for great people to join our pilot, trip support, and administrative crews. If you are interested in a career at Sky Quest, please submit your résumé through the form on this page and we will get back to you about available opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
Compensation & Benefits
- 6% 401(k) company match
- Subsidized medical & dental coverage
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Overtime & Pop-up Pay
- Profit sharing
- $5k stipend for a personal trip at 10 Years
- Promote from within culture
- Paid professional ongoing training
- Leadership training opportunities
- Pilot seat position & aircraft advancement opportunities
Work Life Balance
- Flexible scheduling
- Minimal commute
- Guaranteed weekends & known days off
- Company events for the whole family
- Season tickets to Browns & Cavs games
- Company vehicles for personal use
- 22% lower cost of living
- Affordable housing/land
- Low taxes in many communities
- Higher purchasing power
Quality of Life
- 30 Diverse, high-quality neighborhoods
- Nationally recognized school systems
- Award-winning restaurants & nightlife
- 100+ Incredible golf courses
- NFL, MLB, and NBA teams
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Cuyahoga National Park & Lake Erie
- 21,000+ acres of Metroparks
Ready to Join Our Crew? Apply Now
Sky Quest, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and to prohibit any discrimination due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.