Going above and beyond
for our team.
Lear 40/45 - First Officer
Sky Quest is actively recruiting Lear 40/45 First Officers for open positions based out of our home headquarters in Cleveland, OH. Initial training for this position will begin on June 6th with a class date reservation of June 14th at CAE in Dallas, TX.
Sky Quest offers competitive salaries and benefits with flexible scheduling, guaranteed days off, and opportunities for additional compensation. Apply today to be a part of a growing team that understands work / life balance and is committed to providing exceptional customer service to our diverse clientele.
- A competitive candidate will have 1200 hours of total time with turbine experience.
- PIC type rating
- Training at CAE
- Guaranteed days off
- No “on-call”
- 401k with 6% match
- Profit sharing
We’re always looking for great people to join our pilot, trip support, and administrative crews. If you are interested in a career at Sky Quest, please submit your résumé through the form on this page and we will get back to you about available opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
Compensation & Benefits
- 6% 401(k) company match
- Subsidized medical & dental coverage
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Overtime & Pop-up Pay
- Profit sharing
- $5k stipend for a personal trip at 10 Years
- Promote from within culture
- Paid professional ongoing training
- Leadership training opportunities
- Pilot seat position & aircraft advancement opportunities
Work Life Balance
- Flexible scheduling
- Minimal commute
- Guaranteed weekends & known days off
- Company events for the whole family
- Season tickets to Browns & Cavs games
- Company vehicles for personal use
- 22% lower cost of living
- Affordable housing/land
- Low taxes in many communities
- Higher purchasing power
Quality of Life
- 30 Diverse, high-quality neighborhoods
- Nationally recognized school systems
- Award-winning restaurants & nightlife
- 100+ Incredible golf courses
- NFL, MLB, and NBA teams
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Cuyahoga National Park & Lake Erie
- 21,000+ acres of Metroparks
Ready to Join Our Crew? Apply Now
Sky Quest, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and to prohibit any discrimination due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.